DVS is the award-winning registered importer to America’s major OEM’s, offering the same level service to North American exporters and dealers through Auction Sponsored Programs. By leveraging first in class interactive technology, DVS has imported more than 650,000 vehicles from Canada to the United States.
Our interactive inventory management system is available on both mobile and desktop making it possible to see your vehicle’s export journey in real time. Your job is to purchase the vehicle and we do the rest! From the time your vehicle enters the DVS app our odometer conversion providers, truckers, Customs Brokers, and storage location staff update each and every move. Our average timeline from the beginning to the end of the process is among the fastest in the industry resulting in improved sales velocity and more capital under YOUR control.
DVS leads the industry in approved conversion and storage locations for NHTSA. DVS has modern regulation approved locations in Indianapolis, Detroit, Niagara (Buffalo), Milwaukee, and Toledo.
Purchase your unit(s) at Auction Sponsored location or on an Auction Sponsored platform product, (i.e. TradeRev), then:
- Select “ACES”, (Auction CANADIAN EXPORT SERVICE)
- Register your company (one-time) at the DVS website, https://dvsapp.dvs-corp.com/#/register
- Select desired services during registration
- Email or upload an excel format document, including the required information for the vehicles to be exported, to DVSRI@goDVS.com or on the DVS website
- Customer Name, Year, Make, Model, VIN, Kilometers, Color, Value, and pick-up location
- Scanned copy of the Canadian Ownership
- DVS logistics management will be notified electronically through the app then coordinate or verify vehicle movement to the designated DVS marshaling area
- DVS will forward your title work (if required) and notify your company when the vehicle is available to pick-up or transport to your desired destination.
- DVS must receive the Canadian Ownership at their Indianapolis location, where the Indiana title will be produced after receiving the Canadian Ownership
ACES clients may consign and sell their inventory as soon as the U.S. title is delivered to them